Location details and general info:
Our lodge is accessible by normal car and we offer transfers to surrounding activities, beaches and attractions.
- Kosi Bay Casitas is situated 15km away from Kosi Mouth and the beach. From the lodge it will take approximately 40 minutes to get to the mouth and the beach.
- Kosi Bay Casitas is 12km from the Farazela border post to Mozambique.
- We are 2km away from the iSimangaliso Wetland Park permit office to obtain permits for the beaches and lakes.
- We are 2.3km away from 3rd Lake, the largest lake of the estuary system and our boat launch site.
- We are an hour’s drive from Sodwana Bay and Tembe Elephant Park.
- We are situated in a low-risk malaria area.
- iSimangaliso Wetland day permit costs are R65 per vehicle, R65 per Adult and R32 per child. If you are a Rhino Card holder entry costs R7 per person.