Location details and general info:
Our lodge is accessible by normal car and we offer 4×4 transfers to surrounding activities, beaches and attractions.
- Kosi Bay Casitas is situated 15km away from Kosi Mouth and the beach. From the entrance of iSimangaliso to the Mouth you will need a 4×4. From the lodge it will take approximately 40 minutes to get to the mouth and the beach.
- Kosi Bay Casitas is 12km from the Farazela border post to Mozambique.
- We are 2km away from the iSimangaliso Wetland Park permit office which must be visited daily to obtain permits for the beaches and lakes.
- We are 2.3km away from 3rd Lake, the largest lake of the estuary system and our boat launch site.
- We are an hour’s drive from Sodwana Bay and Tembe Elephant Park.
- We are situated in a low-risk malaria area.
- iSimangaliso Wetland day permit costs are R58 per person and R53 per vehicle. You can buy a Rhino Card from Ezemvelo KZN’s Rhino Club prior to your visit which will save you considerable costs on these permit.