Various accommodation options, activities, a great restaurant and good service – everything you need for your visit to beautiful Kosi Bay!
Our lodge accommodation options range from private chalets (casitas) to camp or caravan sites. We offer full board packages; dinner, bed and breakfast options and the chalets are fully equipped for self-catering too.
We promote various activities and things to do, including seasonal turtle tours, boat cruises on the Kosi Bay estuary, snorkelling trips to Kosi Mouth, our nearest beach and much more. We have a great restaurant on site that opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Location details and general info:
- Our lodge is accessible by normal car and we offer 4×4 transfers to surrounding activities, beaches and attractions.
- Kosi Bay Casitas is situated 15km away from Kosi Mouth and the Farazela border post to Mozambique.
- We are 2km away from the iSimangaliso Wetland Park permit office which must be visited daily to obtain permits for the beaches and lakes.
- We are 2km away from the largest lake of the estuary system and the boat launch site.
- We are an hour’s drive from Sodwana Bay, Tembe Elephant Park and Ponta do Ouro (Mozambique).
- We are situated in a low-risk malaria area.
- iSimangaliso Wetland day permit costs are R 55 per person and R 55 per vehicle. You can buy a Rhino Card from Ezemvelo KZN’s Rhino Club prior to your visit which will save you considerable costs on these permit.